Accessing your ECD wallet
To be able to use the ECD Wallet service, you need to have a fully verified account. You can see more about account verification on the page describing account registration and verification.
To access ECD Wallet, visit the page https://ecd.rs/en/ and select the option “Log in” in the upper right corner of the screen.
Enter your username and password in the fields provided for them and enter the MFA number.
The ECD wallet access option is available on the page https://exchange.ecd.rs/ .
Among the links at the top of the page you can find “Crypto Wallet”.
On the home screen of ECD wallet you can see the following things:
- Amount of cryptocurrency expressed in RSD (EUR, USD) equivalent
- Cryptocurrency unit price in real time
- Cryptocurrency price movement in the last 7 days
- Option “BUY” i.e. “SELL” cryptocurrency. “DEPOSIT” i.e. “SEND”
- RSD: amount of RSD available on your ECD Wallet
- My balance: the total balance of digital and monetary assets in your ECD Wallet
The “My Transactions” option provides you with an insight into the history of your transactions through ECD Wallet with all important data. The table that appears on that screen shows in order your transactions defined through:
- Currency type
- Type of transaction
- The amount
- Date and time
- Switched to/from